Monday, August 18, 2008




















Wed!

The wedding went off without a hitch on Saturday and Todd and I are officially married. Hooray! The ceremony itself was in my parents' front yard, and the weather was phenomenal: it was sunny but cool enough to be outside and kind of rare for August. The reception at the Chinese restaurant was full of food and I danced like crazy, not a little because I was so gleeful that 10 months of planning was finished.

Tonight we leave for the honeymoon, and now we can enjoy life as married people.

Thanks to Suzi for the pictures!

2 comments:

Intrepidgirl said...

Congrats! You looks beautiful!

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Mr. and Mrs. Hambone! Hahnbone need pictures ASAP! Girl, you look gorgeous. Sorry, I couldn't make it, but your food and booze bill benefited from my absence, f'realz.

xoxo,
Hahnbone