Saturday, January 10, 2009

First things, first: My Anne's Wedding
Lots to catch up on: two weddings, winter vacation, the holidays and now back at work.
Anne’s wedding was on December 13th in Virginia. I flew into the area on Thursday night and met Anne Friday morning for manis and pedis (as you do). It was a real treat, actually, since I had Anne to myself most of the day, so we puttered and ran errands, had lunch, and checked into the hotel before the rehearsal. The day of the wedding was crisp, sunny, and lovely. We hustled out of the hotel early in the morning for hair and the rest of the day was a blur. Anne looked stunning and Nathaniel looked regal. I am so happy for them, and couldn’t think of a better match. I did a shite job of taking pictures, and wish that I remembered to pull out my camera more.

2 comments:

ADD said...

You got the important one (see champers, above).

Wish we had the day to relive, slowly! Miss you muchly muchissimo!

K said...

I know, I agree on the wanting to relive is slowly! That happens with all good events.