Saturday, January 02, 2010

2010 is Awesome So Far
Man, I wish that life could be like this all the time. Work (aka "The Grind") begins again in a couple of days, but I want to shut it out for now and enjoy the last couple days of vacation.

I was shocked yesterday by how deserted the roads AND the gym was. I couldn't believe the gym to be honest, since yesterday was the first of the new year so resolutions would be pumping vigorously. Someone at a friend's New Year soiree opined that Monday would likely be the busy day, and they are probably right. Anyway, most grocery stores were also open so I stocked our empty cabinets.

Last night I made my mom's Vietnamese food (spring rolls and caramelized and peanuty pork) for Steve and Mark who have been our kitty caretakers in our absence. Laura and Megan also came over and a feast was had. Funz.

Today Todd and I are getting closet organizers for all of our closets in hopes of creating more space out of nothing and clearing up a little of the clutter. I can't wait. Maybe I'll post photos of the finished products if they look good.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Closet organizers have been my dream for a couple of years, but something else always takes precedence (new storm windows, for example). Let me know how you like whatever you choose!

Anonymous said...

rolf strauss bhatiaec emrbe warszawa real vfrfjdr yearkeywords livelihood erased difficult
lolikneri havaqatsu