Wednesday, January 10, 2007

The Perfect Storm.
I'm not dead! I assure you, I am alive!
This week has been crazy because of a combination of three things:
1. ) I started my job. About that, my first day was today and I liked it very much. I feel heartened with the assurance that I made the right decision. Plus: money!
2.) I'm in the midst of an intensive three-week course to complete my teachers certification. Much online participation is required along with regular papers. It sucks. But I'm almost half way through at this point.
3.) I'm taking my geology midterm on Friday (my other dreaded online course). It's so much information, I feel totally and seriously screwed.

Once things settle down (this is a long weekend) I'll write more, and try to get down to downloading all of those photos from the break. So you have that to look forward to. Don't lose heart.

No comments: