Monday, March 08, 2004

More Blacklight
After the entry about the blacklight posters, I received this link with some *awesome* blacklight posters for sale! Actually, they have Erik's yin yang poster, but no Rasta Alien, unfortunately. Don't worry, though, there are many, many other aliens to choose from.

Seeing all of these posters begs the question: what would you do if you were hitting it off with someone (romantically or platonically, it doesn't matter) and you happened to go over to their house and they had the "flaming love" poster hanging up and were completely serious about it (you must check out the link to track it down, you can't miss it since it's HOT) . It would probably be a dealbreaker of the same kind as if I were dating someone and he slipped in Tha Down Low for a little mood music.

I posed this question to a friend and they responded thusly:

Am I 18 or 30 when this occurs?

18-year-old Cliff, especially if intoxicated: "Oh, man...I might be gettin' some! Whoa...did I just think that or did I say it out loud?"

30-year-old Cliff: "Oh, man...that's hilarious! Where'd you find that? You bought it at Spencer's last week 'cause you thought it was way cool? Seriously? Ummm....shit...I think I'm out of windshield-wiper fluid. I'm just gonna run out and fill it up and..."

[screen door slams shut as tires screech in the background]

No comments: