Tuesday, March 02, 2004

Super Tuesday
My brother, Robin, reminded me that he's off to Australia on Thursday for three weeks. Two weeks are for his bidness school program and one week of traveling. Over the duration of his time there, he's visiting four cities. You could cut through my envy with a knife. I don't begrudge him this trip, but I just want to go too. Why didn't he get me a ticket too, yo?

He called to check if I had watched the last "Average Joe," but if it can be believed, I hadn't. To give a little background, the hot woman had pared her choices down to two guys: a hot, blond contracter from Florida, and the "Average Joe" guy who was from Boston. Of course, the Joe was sooooo into her (I think that this woman was like third runner up for Ms. USA or something incredibly impressive like that.) and the blonde dude was kind of meh-ish. Last week promised HUGE secrets and tears, etc. I can't believe I forgot about the finale.

Anyway, Robin told me what happened and I wish that I had watched because it is soooo sweet. Of course, she ended up picking the hot, blond guy.

The secret? I thought it was going to be that she had a kid or something, but it's even more serious than that. She used to date Fabio.
And the blond guy decided to dump her because of it.
And he no longer wants to be a contractor, but wants to pursue acting.

AWESOME. I can't believe that I missed it. I love that having dating Fabio becomes a dealbreaker in a relationship (or at least the show purports it to be.)

No comments: