Friday, May 07, 2004

Apparently I'm a gay man, according to Amazon.com. Over the years, I've purchased from them a few books from well-known gay men (David Sedaris, Stephen Macauley, and I'm blanking on others), and Amazon thinks that must mean that I am indeed a gay man who may or may not be thoughtful about his sexual life. What is amazing to me, is that these were all fairly main-stream authors, so it's not as if I was buying books on the very cutting edge of gay sub-culture. I mean, they made a movie with Jennifer Aniston out of one of Macauley's books for God's sakes. Regardless, every few months or so, Amazon sends me recommendations, or my "personal picks" ("Based on your past purchases, we think that you would enjoy...").

Today, it was Ultimate Gay Sex, by Michael Ford Thomas. "More to Explore" is SEXBOMB! by Lalli X and Bruno Gmunder Verlag.

No comments: