Monday, May 17, 2004

Cranky? I am!
I woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning. I felt lazy and prickly and didn't want to come to work, but wouldn't have wanted to stay home, and wouldn't have wanted to do anything else either...except maybe sit around with my arms crossed, shooting people dirty looks. Now THAT I can do anywhere. I know, I know: you'll have to get in line to hang out with me tonight. I have to confess, sometimes it's fun to be this grumpy as we're all entitled to a black cloud over us every once in awhile.

My mom and I are heading to Austin this Friday for Robin's graduation, and are making a long weekend of it. I am quite thrilled at the prospect of a little vacation. Honestly, the last time I had a real day off was when we went to New Haven in January to visit Christie. That's been over three months, which is pretty brutal for me. Because I am a princess.

And as if the day couldn't get any sexier, all I have to snack on are prunes, and I am going to town on them, which I'm sure will be regrettable in the near future. That is wise planning, my friends.

No comments: