Sunday, May 30, 2004

Sunday
My dad's photography website is back up. Check it out! He also informed me that my little brother's boat at his final crew tournament in Orlando was disqualified because of too much cursing. HI-larious. Nice job, boys. Way to make the most of that trip.

Last night was Des and Bryan's most excellent BBQ. They had tiki torches, burgers and brats, and arranged for the fantastic, cool, bug-battling weather. I enjoyed myself immensely and now and spending the morning in a quiet state of recovery.

Speaking of bugs, it seems that while neighborhoods in Arlington are swarming with cicadas, there are barely any here in Alexandria. Someone surmised last night that must be because of the new construction. Perhaps, but I feel like I'm deprived of the crazy cicada experience!

No comments: