Friday, August 13, 2004

Family Homecoming
My parents are finally returning from their Alaska trip tomorrow. I commented to Anne the other day that they must have no cell phone reception or phone connections where they are, because otherwise my mom would have called us about three times per night. I haven't heard a peep from them since last Sunday. Erik has been stuck at home for the past few days and I don't think has emerged from his room 95% of the time. I wonder if he's starting to atrophy.

Anyway, the nuclear family unit will be complete because Robin is also coming into town tomorrow and is staying for over a week. I'm really glad to be able to see him before I take off for newer pastures. We're going to arrange a focus group night where he tries out his dumpling recipe for us--I think that he's particularly interested in hearing what my mom has to say about it, but I will enjoy the activity nonetheless.

No comments: