Sunday, August 01, 2004

KRISTIN'S (SECOND &) THIRD GRADE DIARY (Part 2)
2/2/85
Dear Diary,
Today I went to Katie's Birthday Party. We got a treat after the party. I got finger stickers, a snoopy pencil, and a beautiful pin that looks like this.
(Inserted drawing of a pointy pin that looks like some kind of family crest)
It looks so lovely and I think it has real jewels. And I love it with all my heart. I just love it.
Love, Kristin

2/2/85
Dear Diary,
Today I stayed home from school because I had a swollen eye. And I went to Po-Po's and Co-Co's house.
Love, Kristin

2/9/85
Dear Diary,
Today I had Meredith over. And I had a hoagie from Good Guys. And I'm sleeping over at Po-Po's and Co-Co's.
Love, Kristin

2/10/85
Dear Diary,
Today in the morning I had doughnuts. And Katie asked me to roller skate with her and we saw Khalilah.
Love, Kristin




No comments: