Sunday, January 18, 2004

I was distracted by my old Outlook emails from China as I was doing my UVA application and found this email that Erik had written. He must have been 9 or 10. This is what an earlier email from my mom read: "Erik will write you today, he says. I wanted him to write you last night but he was busy with his TGIF shows (Sabrina and the Teenage Witch show in particular) that he did not want to miss any of them since this week is the beginning of the TV season." I'm glad that his priorities were so well thought out.

Anyway, on to Erik's email:

Hi Kristin, I'm getting into Harry Potter Books. It's about a boy who finds out there's a wizard world and he is one of the greatest wiizards that was born there. A dark-arts wizard named Voldemort tried to kill him but didn't suceeed, yet Harry was a baby he defeated Voldemort.Oh,yeah . I miss you Kristin. Please take care.

Love, Erik
(10/2/99)

I think that the "Please take care" must have been dictated by my mom, because the thought of Erik choosing to add that is fricking hilarious.

No comments: