Sunday, January 18, 2004

I'm watching "Surreal Life 2" right now, and what a train wreck! I'm already totally into it, though. After half an hour of watching this, I've concluded that the Artist formerly known as Vanilla Ice (VI) is an ass and Eric Estrada seems to be a nice man. In this particular episode the crew has been taken to a local diner, given paper caps, and been ordered to do various jobs around the restaurant (seriously, who allowed this? Ron Jeremy and Vanilla Ice *preparing people's food*?). Gary Coleman is their foreman.

Anyway, apparently Gary Coleman was taking his job really seriously, and VI was yanking his chain for various reasons and then Gary stormed off the job! This was after Todd Bridges showed up for some food, by the way. Surreal, indeed! Before it started, VI walked around with a banana stuck in his pants. I wish someone had called in a health inspector or something.

Tracy Bingham is now karate kicking everyone (she also tried to karate kick Gary Coleman as he was trying to leave earlier on).

I think I've found my new show.

Anyway, day deux of my eating plan, and I think it went okay. I made a most excellent spinach salad topped with grilled shrimp. Not too filling, though, so I had to have a low fat string cheese for dessert and like ten almonds. It's kind of annoying having to think about *every* single bite that goes in my mouth. I'm also holding off on weighing myself again till a week passes, in order to fend off discouragement because of fluctuating weight.

I love three day weekends. Tomorrow I plan to finsh up my last application and relish the terrible daytime tv that I can watch. In the meantime, VI has serious anger issues.

No comments: