Wednesday, April 21, 2004

Birthday colors
This is too fun: Pantone has created birthday colorstrology. Each month has a color, and then go down to each day from there. My birthday, December 25th, has the color hunter green.

About me, they say:

You were born with a nice mixture of intuition and practicality. It is important for you to feel financially secure and grounded. No amount of wealth, status, or acheivement will be enough if you have not cultivated the spiritual side of nature...Hunter green reminds you to stay connected to the spiritual side of life and helps calm any financial or mundane worries you may feel.

That's very fitting considering how I've talked everyone's ear off lately about fear of tuition costs next year. I guess I better get some hunter green in my life. (via pcjm)

No comments: