Thursday, April 15, 2004

Grabbag Thursday
In the past couple of weeks, I've gotten back in touch with two erstwhile friends, which is nice: Mike and Carrie. It's nice to see them each back in the old email Inbox. I expressed my fears to Carrie about moving to a cold city and she suggested that I get myself back to Beijing, hit the Russian market, and purchase a big, fat fur coat on the cheap. SWEET. I would be classing up Chicago!

I've been writing back and forth with Don this morning about newspaper horoscopes. He likes to pick and choose between the Washington Post and the Express to see which ones he likes better, but I don't like either because they're invariably bad. For example, the horoscope for Capricorn today in the Express is:

You will be thanked for doing something for another that came very naturally to you. How much you'd accomplish if you worked harder.

Hello! Mom, are you writing these things?

No comments: