Sunday, April 25, 2004

Softshoe and a show
What fun: Friday was Margaret Cho at the Improv and lots and lots of wine and Saturday was Anne "It's my birthday!" D's birthday party. As we walked with her back to her house and my car that night, Anne found some grates, and was moved to do a little "It's my birthday!" softshoe routine on top of them. The ending position was not quite using jazz hands, but almost. Needless to say, it was awesome. I hope for an encore at some point.

I'm a bit ashamed that I didn't head out to the Mall to join the Pro-choice protests today, but Des, Bryan, and James were there representing! James even promised to "cause an altercation" for me: I hope for results on the local news tonight! Yesterday was the IMF/World Bank protests--I'm sure that there were a lot of paper mache puppets.

No comments: