Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Celebrity Sighting!
Grace, the birthday girl, sent us another celebrity run-in report. If you'll remember, Grace kindly offered to feed me stories of her encounters as they occur, so I can live vicariously through her and experience that voyeuristic thrill. I'm all US Magazine.

Kristin, a long overdue celebrity siting for you. Meg Ryan Siting Part
Deux: I passed by Meg Ryan today as I was walking around NoLita. She was all by herself walking in a flurried zig-zag manner. What caught my eye was actually the crazy multicolored shirt she was wearing with high-waisted soccer mom jeans. Very off. Maybe she's rehearsing for a role, who knows. Her lips didn't look as puffed up as in the gossip rags. Time for another botox injection? This is actually my second time running into Meg. The first time was much more interesting. It was about two years ago, in a neighborhood cafe. She sat down at a table right next to me with none other than Jane Campion and Jennifer Jason-Leigh. They were rehearsing lines for the movie "In the Cut" which premiered later that year. Anyone seen this movie? I haven't but Mark Ruffalo wouldn't be a bad reason to see it.

No comments: