Sunday, June 13, 2004

Kill me now
I've spent the last three hours going through the many, many forms and instructions and web pages on applying for financial aid. The good news is that I think I've managed to fill out the first of the correct forms to send in on Monday. The bad news is that there appears to be no less than ten other forms to look at and fill out, after figuring out whether I need them or not. I am particularly flummoxed over the discovery that once I apply all updates will be sent to my school email address. I found my school email address online (who knew it existed!), but I have no clue how to access it. Awesome.

No kidding, the following is from one forms regarding financial aid from the Graduate School. The boldface is their own:

The Paper Chase:

There is bound to be some confusion in this process. The first rule is do no panic!

No comments: