Friday, June 04, 2004

Okay, this is a crazy small world
I was reading Salon's article about Chinese bloggers today, and was planning on posting about it. In the article, they cite a Chinese blogger named Mao Xinghua, or Isaac Mao, who apparently has become one of the premiere bloggers in China, influential and relatively well-known. Before I finished the article, I clicked over to Isaac Mao's blog to peruse and see what it was all about.

As I scrolled down Mao's blog, I saw a link to a David Huffaker, M.A. thesis about teenage blogging. Dave is the guy who was in my middle school class in Islamabad who I just recently got back in touch with after 14 years! Apparently, his Georgetown thesis is posted online. I have no idea how the this Mao guy found the link or if he knows Dave, or what, but how crazy is that?

No comments: