Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Derrieres in Motion
Jonathan was cracking me up this morning. I sent him the link to the photos from the wedding, and about this photo, I got the following email:

From : Jonathan
Sent : Tuesday, July 27, 2004 4:07 PM
To : Kristin
Subject : Re: Photos from the wedding

I took a look at the photos through your blog. Very cool. For
some reason, in the photo of you and I, my face looks very
shiny. I guess I was sweating. Also, in the photo of Clarence
and I, my ass looks unusually big. For the record, I DO NOT
have a big ass.


I wrote back:

J, your email about not having a big ass cracked me up. I need to check out that picture again of you and Clarence, but I totally didn't notice any big asses!

And in turn, received:

From : Jonathan
Sent : Tuesday, July 27, 2004 4:38 PM
To : Kristin
Subject : Re: Photos from the wedding


Thanks for being so nice, but the photo makes it appear my
ass could knock over small children.


I don't think that I need to report that Jonathan does not have a big ass in the least. He is quite a slender man, and there are no child-bearing hips or big asses attached to him.

No comments: