Monday, July 19, 2004

Pain in the Arse
I got my little card back from the NU health center saying that my physical requirements were complete except that I still need blood test results showing that I got my Hep B shots. The last Hep B shot I got was in 1989 back in Pakistan, so I need to get a booster shot, I guess. Anyway, once I get the booster (which will take a week to come in and cost $80 CASH ONLY -- my doctor's office is kind of sketchy), I have to wait at least four weeks to take the blood test. I'm assuming that the blood tests will take at least a week to come back, and I hope that's all it takes since I am taking off for Chicago like 1.5 weeks later. And then I have to have all of the stuff into NU by September 15 in order to register. One more thing to fret about. Anyone know how long blood tests usually take to come back? I'm not sure I trust my doctor's office to fed ex or fax me anything.

No comments: