Thursday, July 22, 2004

Williamsburg Wedding
This is the grand weekend of the wedding of Des and Bryan, the celebration that we've all been waiting for. I'm breathlessly looking forward to this because:
1.) Des is one of my closest and dearest friends, ever since those green days when we lived across the hall from eachother in Brown.
2.) Bryan has turned into one of my dearest friends.
3.) Together, they're great.
4.) Most of my friends from college will be there as well, so it will be a reunion of many sorts.
5.) I hear that the food and drink will be nothing sort of amazing at the reception.
6.) It's always fun to return to Williamsburg, and its various watering holes and eateries (because it is all about that).

Anne and I head down tomorrow to get started on the fun. I'm bringing my new digital camera to document everything, so expect links to photos when I get back!

No comments: