Tuesday, July 27, 2004

Photos are up!
Photos from the Sullivan/Martin wedding are up online! I've separated it into two albums--photos from Friday (rehearsal and after) and then photos from the day and night of the ceremony and the reception. Although I was obnoxious about taking photos, I'm glad to have them--these past few years have passed without me taking enough pictures to remember them and I feel regret over that.

I took more group shots than a sorority formal, y'all.

Here's a shot after the wedding of the Ladies, and then here are the Ladies with the Bride at the Alumni House.

Here is the F.O.G. Reunion shot (this is one of many).

Anne, Christie and myself at dinner (which was cut woefully short for me), which is a frame-worthy one, as is this one of Christie and me.

I love this dancing shot. Yes, I believe that Anne's beloved "Pour Some Sugar on Me" was playing. I also like this shot of Clarence and Jonathan shaking it like a Polaroid picture.

And then there were a slew of shots taken at Paul's, before AND after I spilled cheap beer all over Jenny (sorry, Jenny). Among the many: Anne and Stefan; the lervly bridesmaids; Grace and Zack harkening back to those Scott stories; James, Nathalie, and Jenny; Bryan, Anne, and Jean-Paul; and finally, I love this one of Des, James, and Grace at the end of the night.

Good times, good times.

 


No comments: