Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Live from Boston
Oh man, Salon's featuring Neal Pollack's blogging from the Dem Convention. Hi-larious.
Here's a sample that tickled me:

July 27
Hello, Mr. and Mrs. America, and All the Ships at Sea!Some impressions from the press room: Janeane Garofalo is shorter than I expected, but also taller, and she drinks orange juice. NPR reporters spend a lot of time looking very seriously at their computer screens, typing, typing. Those are all the celebrities I saw. People, please stop criticizing my convention coverage. I'm doing the best I can, given my inexperience, lack of sources, and complete misunderstanding of how the political process works. After security removed me from the hall, I got invited to a party thrown by the Oklahoma delegation, but they disinvited me just because I happened to mention that I think political conventions are "a great place to score some cooze." Meanwhile, why isn't Michael Moore getting more attention?

(Warning: You may need a subscription to Salon to read it, but maybe not.)

No comments: