Sunday, July 18, 2004

Trip Recounted Part 1 of 789
 
These are notes from my journal...
 
June 28, 2004 (DC to LA)
Leaving from Dulles is a nightmare. The security line snaked around the entire front of the airport. On the tram from one terminal to the other (and what is Dulles except terminals, terminals, terminals?) there was an anxious woman next to me who started crying because she thought she boarded the wrong tram. It was a full plane and I got seated in the very back, in the middle of three seats. Love it. I couldn't get over how crazy busy LAX was either. It was really slammed with people. At the baggage carousel, I waited there for about 25 minutes before our flight's bags were circulated since there was three of four flights in front of us using the same carousel. Is LAX always like that?
 

No comments: