Saturday, February 07, 2004

Perhaps I shouldn't be so proud of this...
The other night, Anne asked me if I had heard about the two-headed baby born in Puerto Rico. I was flummoxed, because how in the world had I not heard about this? This is me, who revels in television programming such as FOX's "Top 100 Things Removed from the Human Body," and relishes retelling all of the dripping details to whomever is so unfortunate to cross my path! Anne was kind of surprised as well. The next day, she righted that error and sent me a CNN article link about it. Today, I received a link to a Yahoo article about this from my brother, complete with a slide show (although, it was a sad thing because the operation on the baby was not successful).

To summarize, I received two separate emails from people close to me telling me that they thought of me when they saw an article about a two-headed baby. This is what I have made of myself.

No comments: