Tuesday, February 17, 2004

William Hung Returns!
I haven't been watching "American Idol" this season, but apparently William Hung, of the "She Bangs" fame, will be making a return. I'm still not sure if this guy is in on the joke. Marv told me that he saw an interview with him, and someone asked him if he was now being asked to perform places. Dead seriously, William said something about how he's only been asked to do small venues at this point, clearly hoping that his options will open up with time. I'm going to be responding the same way, after I flex my pipes at Des and Bryan's weddings (still practicing "I'll Make Love to You," don't worry). Des mentioned that they'll basically have to pry the microphone out of my hands during the ceremony and reception. She said it jokingly, but little does she now that is so going to be the case.

No comments: