Tuesday, February 10, 2004

Smurf
Apparently the dude who set his brother's pants on fire three times (see link from before) goes by the nickname "Smurf." Awesome! Steve tried to send me the link to the WI court records, but I couldn't get in. I'll update if I can get in there.

In other news, I got my porcelain crown and it fits like dream. I keep on feeling it with my tongue, and I can't even tell that it isn't a toof. I am going to get hit with the bill later on, so we'll see how much that sucks.

In even more news, I had dinner with Bronwyn tonight at my favorite restaurant--Afghan restaurant! I could not be strong, surrounded by the fresh nan and the glorious Quabili pulau. I fell off the wagon tonight and had my share of carbs. It was great, and I'm back again tomorrow, but I feel guilty and had to confess.

I went and voted today at a very empty gymnasium. I just saw the results and Kerry cleaned up VA by 51%. Dean didn't even show up! He got grouped with the "Others." Maybe it's because he's focusing his attentions on WI right now. I wonder if Smurf will vote for him?

But the most important thing right now is that "America's Top Model" is about the begin. My favorite time of the week.

No comments: