Tuesday, February 24, 2004

Psycho Killer
Oh man, Grace wrote this morning, and told a story of something that happened over the weekend that tickles me to no end. With her permission, I'm posting it to the blog. A little background...Grace was back in DC this weekend to visit her dad's newly acquired puppy. Here's the story:

Yeah, I saw the puppy on Sunday, and my dad's giving him to some lady this week. The shady thing about her is that her last dog ran away...isn't that a bad sign? On a side note, my dad said the strangest thing to me as he drove me to the station: "You really like that puppy. You know, serial killers don't like animals, they're cruel." Perplexed, I asked him where that came from. He then said he was concerned about me because when I was home over Christmas I was looking at websites on serial killers and shared my fascination with them to him. He was relieved to see that I took to the puppy and assured me (himself), "People who like animals are good people." ...Dude, my dad thought that I had the potential to be a serial killer?

This reminds me of the time that my mom told me that she was concerned that I would be recruited by a cult. Awesome.

No comments: